Saturday, July 12, 2008

2008 Election



I recently had the privilege of attending a rally for the Barack Obama campaign and all I can say is: WOW WOW WOW.  It was one of the most moving experiences I have ever had.  Emotion aside, I want to get down to something serious about the upcoming election that is to take place this fall.  Politically I am normally right in the middle.  There are several issues that I lean to the right about and several issues that I lean to the left about.  In this election part of what is important to me is health care.  As a person who is disabled health care is something I am constantly having to worry about especially with the system in this country right now.  Barack Obama is a breath of fresh air and has a wonderful plan of attack to help Americans like myself and many of you out there.  Please visit his website to read up on what his exact policy is on this issue.  Part of Obama's problem is that sometimes he appears to be too much fluff and not enough raw substance.  This is why it is extremely important that you check out his website because what he will fight for is what we need right now.

I WILL CAMPAIGN AND VOLUNTEER FOR BARACK OBAMA TO ENSURE THAT HE GETS THE DISABLED AMERICAN VOTE.  This is something that means a lot to me and I am sure that good affordable health care is important to many of you as well 

No comments: