Sunday, July 20, 2008

Nationals!!

Okay, so this is getting to the point where I'm extremely excited! I leave for DC tomorrow and seeing that it's 6 am on a Sunday and I'm awake and ready to get the day started, well I think it's clear that I am very anxious about this trip.  I'm just curious to meet people and exchange ideas and learn from the other women there.  Of course I am going to cheer everyone on and be excited for all the women, but I'm not going to lie-I totally want to win!  I think I can do a lot of good over the next year.  But I'm not going to get my hopes up too high because the other women are very extraordinary. I'm up early so I can finish packing this morning and put the finishing touches on my speech! I also have some last minute things to finish up.  I will probably write a little bit more while I'm in DC just to update and everything.

This is going to be an amazing trip!

No comments: